Image may contain: Disco, Crowd, Party, Night Life, Night Club, Club, Person, Human

Subway Cowgate is launching a brand new weekly drag show

The first show is this evening

Subway Cowgate recently announced the opening of a new night Tracks, which is a weekly drag show expected to take Old Town by storm. The opening night is Monday 21st October, with attendees promised: 'weekly drag, special guests, and cheap drinks'.

A hugely popular genre during the Fringe, Edinburgh residents and students alike will be sure to welcome the new drag night with open arms.

?It’s all kicking off Monday 21st October?Chanel O’Conor and Havana Meltdown + special guests, bringing you the BEST…

Posted by Subway Cowgate on Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Tracks' organisers told The Edinburgh Tab: 'Tracks is a brand new drag show featuring some of Scotland's favourite Drag royalty.

'This is the first weekly show in Scotland, to be co-hosted and produced by a femme Queen, Havana Meltdown, den mother of Lunar Dynasty and international spokeswoman for drag queens with gout.

'[Havana and] her right hand man – or Queen in this case – Chanel O’Conor, the rich housewife with celebrity friends and an American Express Gold Card membership, will team together on Monday the 21st to start their show with a bang with some amazing drag guests from all over Scotland! We hope to see you there.'

Final guest announcement!Lawrence Chaney is scottish drag royalty ?He’s worked all across the UK, working with the…

Posted by Tracks Subway on Thursday, October 17, 2019

The first guest for Monday eve's show is Loki Lovehandles, winner of Delmonicas Suck Off and Miss Diva’s Drag Race 2019. Also performing is Miss Peaches, who fronted the international ad campaign What A Drag and headlined Dundee Pride. 'Scottish drag royalty' Lawrence Chaney is the final guest, and was recently the face of the My Glasgow, My Subway marketing campaign.

Tracks will be £2 on the door with the performance starting at 9:30pm. The venue will be open for its usual club antics and commerical music from 11pm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0yZ_Z1HW1Q

Photography credits: Neil Stewart