Image may contain: Family, Face, People, Human, Person

Iyaz is making an appearance at Why Not TONIGHT

Na na na na we aren’t even joking

British Virgin Islander singer Iyaz, the man behind everyone's favourite school disco smash hits 'Replay' and 'Solo', is making an appearance at Why Not's Flare tonight.

'Replay' reached #1 in the UK in 2009 and has had Iyaz performing at some of the biggest venues around the world ever since.

Early tickets have sold out for Monday with IYAZ at @flareedinburgh We have just release our second batch!! Go get them now from www.flareclubs.com

Posted by WhyNot Nightclub on Thursday, September 12, 2019

The Edinburgh Tab spoke exclusively to Flare's events manager who confirmed Iyaz will be playing his hits such as 'Replay' and 'Solo' as part of his 45-minute live performance.

He further confirmed that Iyaz will remain in Flare after his performance to party the night away until 3am, with clubbers able to take pictures with the singer in his booth. Be sure to hit up the big man himself so he doesn't spend the night walking around "solo solo solo"… cringe.

It is recommended that you purchase Q-jump tickets for this event online and you can do so following this link. Alternatively, it is £6 entry before 12am on guestlist, or £8 for normal entry.

Photography credits: Neil Stewart