Image may contain: Tattoo, Face, Person, Human, Skin

Love Island’s Michael is coming to Bourbon in September

Pull up if you’re chaldish

Love Island's Michael Griffiths is scheduled to make an appearance in Edinburgh at Bourbon nightclub on September 17th.

Between 1-2am Michael will "aim" to see "as many people as possible". But club entry does not guarantee you will meet him.

Image may contain: Drinking, Drink, Beverage, Face, Human, Person

Villain or not, he's going to make vast amounts of cash from this one hour appearance

The man-chald rose to Fiat 500 notoriety following his savage rejection of previous partner and future Love Island winner Amber, to instead couple up with Casa Amor new girl Joanna Chimonides.

We all know there are specific types of people that will end up attending Michael's meet and greet: the self-destructive thotties, haters seeking revenge on Amber's behalf, those who are fascinated by the excesses of his player identity and boys who seek guidance on how to skilfully ruin women's lives.

Regardless, it will definitely be an event to remember.

Michael haters who are sharpening your pitchforks in preparation for the event, take it easy on him! You never know, he might not be as chaldish as he seems on screen.

Crack on and grab your tickets for this event if reality TV villains are your thing.