Image may contain: Finger, Face, Party, Night Club, Club, Leisure Activities, Dance Pose, Person, Human

Nominations for Edinburgh’s BNOC of the Year Award 2019 are officially open!

The annual search is finally here

With exams coming to an end and with summer so close you can already smell the Ambre Solaire SPF 30, it’s time to take a nostalgic look back on the achievements and scandals of the past year and, most importantly, the BNOCs it brought us.

Last year’s winner was fourth year history student Georgie, who managed to nab the crown as a result of her hugely impressive commitment to Edinburgh’s theatre scene. She starred in tons of the uni’s productions, and produced and directed many others. Georgie was clearly chuffed with her highly coveted award, exclaiming at the time: “Oh my goodness, I am honoured! Can I put it on my CV? Honestly, I am thrilled. I feel even more thrilled about this than I do about my birthday that is in one week today. I’d like to thank everyone who voted for me because that is very lovely of them.”

Your nominee could be the star of their sports team, or perhaps they did something amazing to raise money or awareness for a cause they care about this year. Alternatively, they may have been banned for life from Big Cheese, Edifess’s secret top contributor, or Pollock’s answer to Serena van der Woodsen. Whoever they are and whatever they have done, we want to hear all about them in order to find Edinburgh’s BNOC of the Year 2019.

Nominate someone by filling out the form below…