Image may contain: Denim, Jeans, Girl, Advertisement, Flyer, Poster, Brochure, People, Paper, Woman, Skirt, Accessories, Accessory, Sunglasses, Female, Pants, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

FLY Open Air have released the lineup and tickets for this May’s festival

Solomun, Peggy Gou, Nina Kraviz and Sven Vath all make an appearance

Itching to get your rave shades out after a long Christmas at home? Time to get excited, because Scotland's number one techno festival, FLY Open Air, have released the line-up for their two-day bender this May 18th and 19th.

In the five years since the festival's birth, FLY have welcomed sets from Dennis Sulta, Theo Kottis and Jasper James – but you'll be able to see a whole new line-up in the spring at the gorgeous Hopetoun House, for a very regal sesh.

Who wouldn't want to get dressed up and boogie in one of the bougiest places the country has to offer? If not, Cab Vol and the Liquid Rooms will be hosting some of the sickest after parties.

Headlining the event is three-time DJ Awards Winner, Bosnian-German DJ Solomun, with the event being his first Scottish appearance for over 10 years.

Other sets will also include Nina Kraviz, Sven Vath and Seth Troxler. Rising star Peggy Gou, known for songs "It Makes You Forget" and "Han Jan" will also perform, alongside artists Honey Dijon and KiNK.

Whilst the festival includes plenty of international stars, more local artists will also take the stage, including Glaswegian Big Miz, as well as techno upcomers Carista and Kettama.

One of Edinburgh University's own will also be performing, with Clair Stirling, a.k.a. Eclair Fifi, taking to the the stage, five years after graduating from the ECA with a degree in Illustration.

So if techno is your thing, or you just like an opportunity to wear your best rave outfits, you'd best prepare for this year's FLY Open Air – tickets are now on sale here.