Free Greggs giveaway at Silk Thursdays this week

‘From sausage rolls to donuts n the odd cheeky pie thrown in the mix’

Following Silk's recent closure, the Silk Thursdays night at Liquid Rooms have gone all out in redeeming themselves with a free Greggs giveaway this Thursday night.

The club has had multiple giveaways since its reopening, including free pizza and Nando's vouchers.

Their Facebook page says that there will be everything from 'sausage rolls to donuts n the odd cheeky pie thrown in the mix'.

To collect your free Greggs, you need to pick up a free voucher upon arrival, which will then allow you to pick something out of their "Greggs Garden."

Entry is also free until 11.30pm, and the Greggs supply will be open "whilst stock lasts."

Image may contain: Food, Bread

Grab it whilst it's hot

We spoke to students about the night and Helena, a third year English lit student from Northumberland told us that she's "absolutely fucking buzzing for it."

We also asked President of the newly established Northern Society, William Cambridge, on his opinion on the night. He said: "Drinking & Greggs, it’s as if you’ve entered heaven on Earth."

Never has a true sentiment been spoken.

University of Edinburgh

The Tab Edinburgh

last seen today at 10:49

Get breaking Edinburgh news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out who has made it into Clubbers of the Week, Teviot nachos news and all the goss from Pollock, straight to your DMs. 😘