Geordie Shore cast spotted filming in Edinburgh club

Geordie Shore, whayaye!

News that the Geordie Shore cast were due to start filming in Edinburgh has become reality quicker than expected.

The cast were filming at Dirty Sexy at Lulu's on Tuesday for the next season of the reality show, where they invited people in for a private filming session as extras, taking part in drinking games and challenges before heading out for an after party at Opal.

The Geordie Shore cast briefing their lucky team of extras

One of the extras, Chris Thomas, told The Tab about the drinking games the cast played. He said: "For the filming we played drinking games like the kilt game were Holly and Marnie had to go under a extras kilt and take off the guys boxers with their teeth while there hands were tied back.

On the general experience, Chris sounded like he had a good time. He said: "We pretty much got smashed with the G-shore crew. All round ace night."

How perfect are Nathan's eyebrows though

The show has just aired the finale of it's 15th season, with fan favourites Gaz Beadle, Chloe Ferry, Aaron Chalmers and Marnie Simpson returning.

From the photos of this week's filming, we can expect to see the usual faces getting mortal in our very own Edi, but something tells me they won't be venturing to Hive any time soon.