Here are the best dressed people at FLY Open Air Festival

Putting the “fly” in FLYfestival

Not as glittery as Glasto, nor as ratchet as Reading, yet FLY showed the world that Edi knows how to show up for a festival – even if it is only twelve degrees outside.

With Edinburgh Castle looking majestic AF above Princes Street Gardens, it was a sight pretty hard to compete with, but Edi didn't disappoint.

Here are FLY fest's best dressed.

Emma

?

A post shared by Emma (@emmawestie) on Sep 25, 2017 at 11:06am PDT

You know Emma's gone the extra mile by coordinating her hair to the graffiti- solid effort gal.

Anna and Vanessa

Promise I have other friends…groovin at flyyyy??

A post shared by Ana Asatiani (@anna.asatiani) on Sep 24, 2017 at 5:51am PDT

These girls are donning the first of many appearances of trashy – heart sunglasses at FLY this year.

Kirsten and Chiara

Fly af #freethenipple

A post shared by Kirsten (@kirstenfrancis_) on Sep 24, 2017 at 4:59am PDT

Colour coordination at its best, and the girls' crop tops are bang on the festival trend. Not to mention those white sunnies.

Hannah, Marc and Laura

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZa0PX4HUo6

This trio took a more pragmatic approach to Edinburgh dressing. After all, having to hold a brolly means you only have one hand free for tinnies, right?

Tyler Stevens

Prinks

A post shared by Tyler Stevens (@tylerstevenss) on Sep 23, 2017 at 7:42am PDT

I rate a girl that is willing to wear white to a music festival…in a Scottish park… in Autumn.

Aisha, Georgie, Anna, Jenny, Alix and Vanessa

Fly fest with these babes ??

A post shared by Alix Taylor♡ (@__alixtaylor) on Sep 25, 2017 at 9:03am PDT

So much festival glam in one picture couldn't be ignored. The clashing colours of the pink and orange are a perfect combo.

Gareth

Feelin' FLY

A post shared by Gareth J. G. G. (@gareth.gilfillan) on Sep 26, 2017 at 11:26am PDT

It wasn't the athleisure that got him on this list – any guy that rocks up in a dressing gown is certainly someone you want in your life.

Clarrie, Douglas, Keira and Bethany

What a weekend ??

A post shared by Clarrie Murdoch (@clarriemurdoch) on Sep 25, 2017 at 11:29am PDT

Lil bit'a classy, lil bit'a trashy.

Lana and Georgia

Special appearance from the most special girl ?

A post shared by Lαnα Martin // ?? (@jobanxx) on Sep 24, 2017 at 11:03am PDT

These besties are showing how to wurrrrrk the whole business- play ensemble and looking like they've jetted up to Eds straight from LFW.

p.s. that blazer is epic.

Darcy ft Pooh

Pooh bear making another special appearance at FLY??

A post shared by Darcy Harper (@darcharper) on Sep 24, 2017 at 1:18pm PDT

Cute and cuddly, Winnie the Pooh is obvs the must have accessory of the season. 10/10

Want to make it onto our best dressed list? Be sure to stay alert for tickets on the FLY Open Air site for updates on the next fest and you could be.