Snowsports Club are going to fly big cheese DJs out to ski trip for ‘Le grande fromage’

No expense spared

The Edinburgh University Snowsports Club are taking the Big Cheese DJs out to their ski trip, all expenses paid, so they can DJ a “Grande Fromage” night on their holiday to Alpe d’Huez in France.

They’re having fun

They’ve also got in contact with alcopop giants VK about the possibility of them sponsoring the night.

The organisers of the 750 person trip asked the DJs after the last Big Cheese of last year about their offer.

Trip convenor Hannah Campbell said: “We waited until the end of the last Big Cheese last year, got the DJs attention, and told them we wanted to take them to the French Alps for EUSSC’s Christmas Trip. They just thought we’d had too many VKs but gave us their email addresses anyway, and a couple months later ‘Le Grand Fromage’ started to take shape.”

On the possibility of having the night sponsored by VK, she said: “We’ve also been in touch with VK about the possibility of them sponsoring the night out in Alpe d’Huez, nothing’s confirmed but it could happen.”

Such is the excitement for the event, they’ve taken the effort to make their own customised French Big Cheese logo.

Amazing

Hannah also said: “We’re so excited to be bringing something so close to Edinburgh’s heart out to France with us, it’s going to be beautiful.”

EUSSC leave for their six day snow trip on January 1st.