Singles of the week

Find love in a hopeless place

Exams are a dark and lonely time.

And they are darker and lonelier when you are single.

But don’t worry too much, we are here with the hottest, most hard working single guys and gals on campus.

Paddy Campbell

2nd Year, Chemical Engineering

What’s your middle name? Francis

Where’s the perfect date location in Edinburgh? On top of Arthur’s Seat

If you could be any fruit, which one would you be? Eh dunno, a strawberry because it’s sweet

Favourite club? Hive

If you were an item of stationery, which would you be? A ruler because I’m straight

Whose your celebrity crush? Jessica Alba

What’s you favourite flavour of VK? The orange one

If you had one wish what would it be? To be an astronaut

Big dreams (like outer space big) but a sweet guy (like a strawberry) make Paddy the perfect balance and perfect guy to take your mind off of exams.

We reckon he would take you to watch the stars while drinking an orange VK on top of Arthur’s seat before whisking you off to Hive. And they say romance is dead.

Nicola Frier

2nd Year, Geology 

What’s your middle name? Jane

Where’s the perfect date location in Edinburgh? Probably Hive because you can always pull, I mean I say that but I’ve pulled there once

If you could be any fruit, which one would you be? Raspberry because I am sweet and sour

Favourite club? Opal, on a Thursday

If you were an item of stationery, which would you be? Pink highlighter because it’s bright and summery

Whose your celebrity crush? Taylor Lautner

What’s you favourite flavour of VK? Orange one

If you had one wish what would it be?

To find true love through The Tab’s Single of the week

Bright and summery. Sweet and sour. Dates in Hive. What doesn’t this girl have to offer?

And it seems like she would be a perfect match for our other single Paddy (the two of them could drink orange VKs in Hive forever) so get in there quick boys.

If you’re interested in contacting these lovely singletons, email [email protected] or message our Facebook page and we’ll see what we can do.