Which club night are you?

You’re not that unique

Whatever you’re into Edinburgh nightlife is sure to offer something to tickle your fancy.

But if you had to be just one club night… which one would you be?

Flare Go-er

If you’re new to the Edinburgh club scene (a fresher), you are no doubt all about Why Not.

If it isn’t the £1 tequila shots or the guaranteed playing of ‘Cotton Eye Joe’ at 2am, then its the fact that you will see (get with) every other person from Pollock.

This makes you a classic ‘flare go-er’- all about the shaggin and shots.

Hector

But if you have a more seasoned taste in music, and actually know the difference between a playlist on shuffle and a DJ, its all about Hectors House at Cab Vol.

Is it because you have an unusual body piercing or bindie on?

Or maybe it’s because you’re wearing an overly patterned shirt or top that you bought in Armstrong’s?

Whatever it is, if you’ve got basey beats on the brain and are sporting a scrunchie or top knot then you might as well be Hector himself.

Mansion Maniac

Wednesdays are pretty simple- if you are a rugby boy (or one of the girls that shag them) you dominate at Mansion in Opal.

Boys, you drink beers. Girls, you drink from jars.

Boys, you wear tweed. Girls, you wear push up bras.

You have sex with each other- a win for all.

Did I just describe every single Wednesday you’ve ever had since coming to uni?? YUP YOU ARE MANSION MAD.

Bargain Hunter

It’s a certain type of person who goes to Hive on purpose and not as a last resort.

Maybe you love it because you always get too drunk to go elsewhere?

Whatever it is, although you’re probably lacking in a sense of smell or style, your love for a bargain (it’s free to get in) and watered down vodka means you never miss it.

Nobody judges each other at Hive because a) you never know who or what will come in and b) you’re all in Hive.

Cheeser

ARE YOU ALWAYS HUGELY ENTHUSIASTIC AND DOING A PEACE’N’POUT IN EVERY CLUB PHOTO ON A NIGHT OUT!?!!

Is everything in your wardrobe SCREAMING a brand name?

You’re preppy.

AND enthusiastic.

AND your ringtone/most played song on your Itunes is “Let me take a selfie”.

You love the cheese and sweat that Cav has to offer.

And, if it wasn’t enough that you get to wear your heels or new high tops, there’s also a multicoloured dancefloor (OMFG GET OUT!?!) that brings you back to Cav, no matter how Broke you are.