The Pippa Profile

The Tab have done some (real) stalking to give you everything you need to know about Pippa Middleton as an Edinburgh Student.

It isn’t difficult to picture Pippa Middleton as a student here in Edinburgh. She definitely wasn’t the student who sat in missing lectures, eating supernoodles in front of the tv recovering from a late night at The Hive. So, The Tab has done a little, er, stalking to find out what Miss Middleton’s student life was like.

Like her sister, Pippa was also part of a university charity fashion show at McEwan Hall and was clearly a fan of dressing to impress. Perhaps she was trying to bag herself a Prince as well.

Preparing already for a bridesmaid dress perhaps?

A slightly left out student claimed, “As soon as Pippa arrived at Edinburgh, she was assiduous about joining the right social circle. She was very charming about it, but quite ruthless in cultivating the right friends.” No surprises there.

Where would you be likely to find Pippa?

Pippa was part of the tennis and hockey team at Edinburgh as well as performing at the University’s own Bedlam Theatre in a production of Alan Ayckbourn’s ‘A Small Family Business’.

Sporty, popular, an actress and clever, it is highly unsurprising that Pippa Middleton got the nickname ‘Perfect Pippa’ here at Edinburgh. And to top it off, a former student claims that she and her friend had “some pretty raucous parties” and that “They were sporty in the day but in the evening let’s just say they knew how to have fun” – finally adding ‘party girl’ to her list.

Who would you be likely to find Pippa with?

Pippa’s “posse” only included Lord Edward Innes-Ker and Earl Percy, the heir apparent of the Duke of Northumberland of whom she shared a flat with.

“At Edinburgh, the Aristo crowd are divided into two social sets — one crowd who go to London for the weekend partying, and the other who are more staid and go to each other’s country houses for the weekend. Pippa joined the country set”, a former student recounts.

Another student says that she was “the sort of person who would be charming, but slip away without looking back if she realised there was someone rather more important in the room.”

Pippa herself claimed that she used to make sushi with them in front of the rugby on Sunday evenings – perhaps that is how she got her famous bottom!!

Top Five Places You Are Least Likely To Find Pippa Middleton:

1. Necking down the dirty pint in a game of Ring of Fire.

2. The Hive (although this probably doesn’t count as it goes without saying).

3. With anyone who hasn’t got a title or a shooting range.

4. Bargain hunting in Lidl on Nicholson Street.

5. Leith.