Singletons of the Week

We’re back again with our favourite singletons from this week.

We’ve been out on the prowl again in search of the top singletons on campus. Their responses to our questions have been weird and wonderful, and who knows, one of them might be your perfect match. Enjoy!

THE GIRL

Name – Joanna

Year of Study – 2st

Degree – History

Describe yourself in 3 words –  Oh my God.

Ideal partner – large, drop-out rebel, hockey player (we think she might be describing someone specific here).

Favourite cheese and why – Red Leicester, it’s just great. No, wait….. BIG CHEESE.

If you were a superhero, what power would you have? – Fly, definitely fly.

Would you rather:

Have Wotsits for fingers or sweat mayonnaise? – Wotsit fingers.

Be sexually attracted to fruit or not be able to tell the difference between babies and muffins? – Babies and muffins, that would be so funny (bit weird).

Word association:

Banana – fruit

Whipped Cream – marshmallows

Panda – China

Syria – fighting

Big Cheese – just great

Finish this sentence:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was…  POTTEROW.

Singleton summary: This girl has got her priorities right but if you’re looking to reproduce, with her baby eating tendencies, Jo is probably not mother material.

THE GUY

Name – Will

Year of Study – 4th

Degree – Geography. It doesn’t really count as a degree though (his words, not ours).

Describe yourself in 3 words –  Fun, caring and sporty.

Ideal partner – Someone who will have a good time and I like mumsy girls.

Favourite cheese and why – Basic cheddar, its good for cheese on toast after a night out.

If you were a superhero, what power would you have? – Probably apparating places (appreciating the Harry Potter reference).

Would you rather:

Have Wotsits for fingers or sweat mayonnaise? – Wotsits for fingers. Sweat mayonnaise, that’s grim!

Be sexually attracted to fruit or not be able to tell the difference between babies and muffins? – probably the second one, the muffins.

Word association:

Banana – willies

Whipped Cream – strippers

Panda – Edinburgh zoo

Syria – war

Big Cheese – snakebites

Finish this sentence:

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that… Erm…..All the things that come into my head are too inappropriate.

Singleton summary: As sweet as this boy is, he is clearly sexually deprived and apparently “not fussy”. Form a queue ladies!