Tinder – If you don’t know, now you know.

The new iPhone app that puts finding fitties at your fingertips

Are you feeling a bit lonesome? Looking for love?  Trying to find that special someone?  If so, Tinder may not be the answer.  HOWEVER, if you are instead looking for local hotties and want to skip all the bullshit, this little gem may help solve a lot of your problems.

Wonder what she’s after…..

Essentially, Tinder is a free iPhone app (do BlackBerrys still exist?) that uses your Facebook photo and GPS to help bring together local lovers.  Basically you set your preferences, as well as search radius, from 1 mile (for the get-in-get-out folk) to 100 miles (for those willing to go on a quest for a random rendezvous…. AKA me.)

This guy WILL find you

Tinder then puts everyone’s photos together for you to flip though, clicking yes to the hotties and no to the notties (let’s be honest, I’ve clicked yes to a couple ‘notties’).  Once you click yes, your photo gets specifically put on their list.  You don’t know who’s clicked what, you just show up in people’s feeds. Then, if they also click yes, CONGRATULATIONS!  You’ve become a ‘match’, can now message each other, and can extend your awkward conversational skills to text form.

A lovely lady’s Tinder chat – not mine, honestly.

Tinder is MASSIVE in the United States and could very likely be the cause behind the next ‘baby boom’.  Just think, a whole generation of grandparents telling their illegitimate grandchildren they met their partner using their phone.  Brings tears to my eyes.  Tinder is picking up in the UK, as it’s just a great and simple way to meet some potential suitors in your area and see if you hit it off.

Tinder.  In the words of Biggie Smalls – if you don’t know, now you know.

PS – shout out to Barstool Sports

Double PS – I may have written this partly/mostly/borderline entirely so that more girls will see it and get on Tinder.

Triple PS – I realize saying that may be one more reason NOT to, but whatever; it’s fun.  If you’re not on it, you’re not fun. Simple.