Someone’s made a Virtual TNK playlist and I am living for it

I can almost taste the £1 Jägerbombs x

This year has been filled with disappointments and challenges, made all the more upsetting by the Tuesday nights in Klute we’ve lost to the lockdown. But fear not, for Spotify user @samikshakat has created the ultimate playlist to fill that Klute-less void inside you… introducing: Virtual TNK.

Feel like shit, just want Klute back x

Filled with absolute Klute classics such as ‘Take Me Home, Country Roads’, ‘Sweet Caroline’, ‘Angels’ (I did shed a tear when that come on) and of course everyone’s favourite banger ‘That’s Amore’. It’s almost like being back on that gorgeous dance floor, minus the £1 shots.

Notable mentions also go to ‘Gold Digger’, ‘Disturbia’, ‘Titanium’, ‘Right Round’ and ‘Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!’, although the whole Abba Megamix would have been nice too – a night at Klute just doesn’t quite hit the same without it.

Lockdown may prevent us from being at Quids In in person, but we’ll be damned if we can’t pay homage to our favourite club night from home.

Listen to the playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/user/samikshakat/playlist/0bpzC1sj0WUSxfclmtlLio?si=FbwSKaI-TzGZTfxKOxSeYg