Heat on the Hill: Meet Aidan’s Models

Don’t be bitter because they’re better

Things are heating up at the peak of the hill as the models for Aidan’s fashion show gear up for the big night.

The show will take place at The Slug and Lettuce this year where guests are invited to ‘explore the unexplored, on a journey from the most remote corners of the earth, to the depths of the ocean, space and beyond.’The much anticipated underwear walk will make a cheeky return this year showcasing saucy underwear from Love Honey.

Fashion show chair Melanie Clarke told The Tab, “Love Niche are kindly giving us evening gowns for the night and our models will also wear designs from Dazzle Jolt too.

“This year’s show will raise money for The Oddballs Foundation, a newly established North East charity in aid of the fight against testicular cancer. Over 2000 men are diagnosed every year in the UK and unusually the disease is more common in younger age groups.”

We asked the beautiful people what they’re most looking forward to:

Samantha Green, 3rd Year, Geography“The boys underwear walk for sure.”

Philip Bos, 1st Year, History“A change of scenery from Paris fashion week.”

Akosua Ofori, 2nd Year, Biomedical Sciences“The after party!”

Claire Enright, 1st Year, English Literature“Wearing one of the gorgeous, glittery dresses. I should try asking nicely to keep it.”

Hendrik Speelmans, 2nd Year, Law“Brand.”

Ivan Jones, 4th Year, Engineering“Overcoming my performance anxiety.”