Love at the Library: When Will met Talia

At least one of them fell in love…

This week Will, a History fresher from Grey tried his luck at the a blind date with Talia, a second year anthropology student from Hild Bede. We’ll let you decide how you think they got on, but safe to say dark winter nights set the scene for one romantic evening.image

Will

What do you look for in a partner?

Devastatingly good looks and a glistening personality – the full package

What were your first impressions?

I never used to believe in love at first sight… Until I met Talia that is. I was instantly drawn in by her piercing azure stare, and as soon as I found out she was a fellow campanologist I was sold.

What did you talk about?

We bonded over our shared love of campanology. The UK bell-ringing scene is pretty small these days so it was good to meet someone who shares my passion

Any awkward moments?

She leant in for a kiss and I had to break it to her that I don’t believe in kissing before marriage

Best thing about them

She seems to know her way around a bell

Would you introduce her to friends?

Yes

Would you want to go on a second date?

We’ve already organised one!

Experience out of ten

11

Talia

What do you look for in a partner?

Over 18, male, conscious

What were your first impressions?

Clocked the nice watch, straight teeth and pink Ralphy and figured we’d be chatting about the ski trip for a while

What did you talk about?

Ski trip, gap yah, fashion show, plans after uni, people who like horses too much

Any awkward moments?

When he told me he was from Brixton, don’t worry he went to Dulwich, but it was tense there for a minute

Would you introduce them to your friends?

No, most of my friends row and he does mixed lacrosse so they would just be too different

Would you want to go on a second date?

Would the second date also be free?

Experience out of ten?

7

Will and Talia enjoyed a free meal at the Libary Pub. If you’re interested in finding love, or just want a reason to get out the house, why not take part in the Tab’s next blind date by emailing [email protected]