DUCFS are launching with a huge one in Loft

Vogue

The social event of the year – Durham’s renowned charity fashion show – is coming back with a bang and to launch it they’re throwing a massive party in Loft, headlined by Signal North East.

Fashion show parties have a reputation all of their own, always bringing the hottest tracks and biggest names to Durham’s picture perfect city.

Talking about beautiful things, a handful of last year’s gorgeous models will be gracing the night with their presence, so put on your bests outfits and try not to stammer too much.

To help you steel your nerves, the organizers have wangled some impressive drinks deals, including 2 cocktails or 3 Jägerbombs for just £5.

Signal have already been smashing the nightlife scene with their  Chimpo on the Terrace sold out event, and their launch party set promises to bring the same amount of energy and dynamism to Loft.

They’ve been in high demand, travelling round the country and hosting nights from Newcastle to Bristol, but they’ve returned to Durham to party with the models and help a good cause.

Signal enjoy playing charity events, saying:

“It’s the kind of thing we really feel is worthwhile giving up time for as it’s a way of giving something back to the community and people in the North East who have allowed us to throw the kind of parties we do.

“Of course it doesn’t hurt that there will be some outrageously attractive people at the fashion show too.”

Uhhh…

You must be this hot to be a model

All proceeds from the night will go to this year’s charity, STOP THE TRAFFIK, which works to finally end the buying and selling of people.

It is estimated that 21 – 36 million people are still enslaved worldwide, an awful statistic that will only be overcome through money raised by events like these.

Earlybird tickets are only £3, but be quick as they’re already running out.

Visit their Facebook page to find details of how to get wristbands before they’re all gone.