Do you have the best bum in Durham? Prove it

Sun’s out, bums out

| UPDATED noad

Have you got the best bum on the Bailey? Or maybe the hottest ass on the hill? Get in touch and you could be crowned Durham’s Best Bum 2015.

This May will see one of the most important votes of our generation, for many of you it will be the first time you will be able to have your say in a decision that could shape all of our futures.

Spent too much time sculpting your buns when you should have been revising? Feel more comfortable in swimwear season than summative season? Maybe just want to be able to tell your parents you actually achieved something this year?

If you think you have a first class ass (or at least a high 2:1), or know someone who does, get in touch with us at [email protected].

All we need is a (tasteful) photo along with an interesting fact about you. All entries will be anonymous (so the only way your future employers will know it’s you is if you put it on your CV. Which you’re welcome to do).

Here are the two divine derrières which topped last year’s poll. Think you can do better? You probably can.

Lizzie from Cuth’s, girls’ winner

Matt from Collingwood, boys’ winner