Durham’s most eligible bachelor: Digby Walker

Does he ever close his mouth?

noad

unnamed (1)

Digby Walker

Digby Hugh Hercules Walker, infamous son of Bruce and Nicky Walker, hails from Bonny Scotland, although his childhood in Hong Kong adds an element of the exotic to his character.

He attended Ampleforth College and is now at Durham studying Environmental Geoscience, although his precise year of study is unknown.

Digby prides himself most on his brand, and indeed a club doesn’t deem its night successful until it has been graced by his presence. He also strutted his stuff for the third year in a row at the University Fashion Show, building up the reputation for himself and his rig.This is all in a day’s work for Digby however and doesn’t even rate on his social calendar, although he is excited about the upcoming DURFC lash world cup.

His ideal girl has strong morals and good craic, so if you think you fit the bill or can at least guess what “craic” means then why not try your luck with the lovely bachelor. If you’re successful in your pursuits he might even take you on an impromptu trip to his favourite holiday destination, the Isle of Ferndando’s.

He has high hopes of one day becoming an oil baron and semi-professional tosser, but for now he’s happy with his status as Durham’s BNOC and focuses on the hopefully more achievable goal of eventually getting a degree.