DUCFS model features in Country Life

She’s a third year at St John’s

national noad

An Economics and Politics third year from John’s has been featured in the illustrious pages of this week’s Country Life magazine.

Stunning Christine Leysen, 20  was photographed on the roof of the Cathedral for the magazine’s long running “Girls in Pearls” feature.

As well as securing a job at Deutsche Bank for when she graduates, the Old Carthusian will also feature in the much anticipated DU Charity Fashion Show this Friday and Saturday.

Who says you can’t have everything?

Christine Leysen for Country Life. Taken at Durham Cathedral. Photographer: Georgina Cranston/Country Life Picture Library

Christine Leysen for Country Life. Taken at Durham Cathedral. Photographer: Georgina Cranston/Country Life Picture Library

Christine Leysen for Country Lifepiece. Taken at Durham Cathedral. Photographer: Georgina Cranston/Country Life Picture Library

The image appears in the 4th February issue of COUNTRY LIFE magazine, on sale now.