Hot ‘n’ steamy at Hild Bede Fashion Show

On the Hild Bede catwalk for the first fashion show of the season

| UPDATED noad

There is no doubt that Hild Bede, year after year, produce a spectacular performance of well-oiled models in skimpy clothing, and yet again, they didn’t disappoint.

The opening walk got the audience into the Moroccan theme with handmade crochet tops by Millie Davey coupled with harem pants and the guys’ best rigs to shimmy down the catwalk.

Nell Lewis stole the show in the Rorkes shirt walk, donning an oversized male shirt and her birthday suit underneath to ensure a wild reception from the audience.

As a model, I was mostly backstage, but you know only one thing can be happening when the crowd screams – Cam Steel has dropped his pants. It all seemed PG when the boys strutted out in knee length board shorts, but there’s always one to take it one step further… and in those speedos you just can’t say no.

You may not be aware, but the models were among some of the finest: the queen of the catwalk, the big cheese of the runway, the be all and end all of high fashion – Miss Milana something something. We were honoured to have her grace us with her presence with sassy signature walk and crazily good looks – I’m just glad I wasn’t partnered with her or my confidence would have dropped considerably. Guys, no photos please.

No wonder Ben Cameron has printed and framed his moment of magic at the end of the runway.

One to show the grandkids

The interval meant more Hild Bede talent could be showcased from duo Claudia Bertolotti and Annabel Edwards. The pair harmonised beautifully, but Annabel sang so hard she had to have her appendix out. The Durham dance troupe then took to the stage wowing the audience with their synchronised moves and cracking behinds – life of a dancer, I guess.

Surprisingly, the routines went smoothly after a lot of rehearsals, with people mixing up lefts and rights. However, it cannot be ignored that someone managed to complete the entire show completely intoxicated while pulling some cracking faces for his fans. Rumour has it he didn’t even make it to the after party.

The sassy attitude of the models resonated through each walk for both boys and girls. They were just giving the audience what they wanted – their inner diva.

‘Nuh uh, honey.’

Tab team represent

Sassy

Of course, the most anticipated walk of the night was none other than the underwear, as all people really wanted to see was a great rig. With no shame and very little hidden, every front row table got a real eye full, but who can really complain when you’ve got Flinty’s derrière in your face.

Hettie Lane’s father really summed up the evening: “I’ve been married for over 20 years and have 3 children, but after seeing those guys in the underwear walk, I think I may be 5% bisexual.”

Judging by the look on this guy’s face, he’s having the time of his life.

Only 5% bi?

The event went very quickly from civilised cheering of champagne flutes to rowdy man-on-man lovin’.

‘What’s that in your teeth?’

After four broken tables, we were ready for the after party and every glass was smashed when the models and audience thought it would be a fantastic idea to move the party from the catwalk to the tables.

Partying like it’s 1982.

‘The Thinker’ by Rodin

The girls behind the event deserve every accolade – Georgia and Hettie, you should be very proud of yourselves.

The organisers said: “Hild Bede fashion show has a great reputation, and we hope we did it justice as it was a fantastic night which raised over £5000,” adding that they would like to thank Micro Scooters as the main sponsor for the event and everyone involved.

Many thanks to Alasdair Harriss for photography.