5 Celebs Durham wishes weren’t gay

With Tom Daley coming out via YouTube yesterday morning, we pulled together a list of the top 5 celebs that Durham singletons wish didn’t bat for the other team.

5 Zachary Quinto

The former Heroes and Star Trek star was dating Glee actor Jonathon Groff until July this year. He could fly my spaceship any day if you know what I mean… no? Okay then.

You don’t think he’s hot? That’s illogical Captain

4 Neil Patrick Harris

Despite playing womaniser Barney Stinson in How I Met Your Mother, Broadway star NPH came out in People magazine in 2006. Doesn’t stop him looking mighty fine in a suit though.

Unfortunately, ladies he’s a homo… wait for it… sexual

3 Cary Grant

Although rumoured to have had an ongoing relationship with fellow actor Randolph Scott, the definitive leading man of Hollywood married 5 times. Think this puts you in with a chance? He’s been dead for nearly 3 decades.

Drop dead gorgeous. If only he hadn’t dropped dead

2 Jonathan Bennett & Matt Dallas

Jonathan Bennett and Kyle XY’s Matt Dallas announced both their sexuality and their engagement on the latter’s twitter. Anyone who has ever watched Mean Girls died a little inside.

They’d had enough of those Mean Girls

1 Matt Bomer

The White Collar actor was a fan favourite to play the titular character in Fifty Shades of Grey, but unfortunately for all you would-be Anastasia Steeles he’s has 3 kids by surrogacy with publicist Simon Halls. Looks like we will just have to settle for him taking his kit off in Magic Mike.

Unfortunately he’s 50 shades of gay…