Spencer and Hugo hit Durham

Made in Chelsea stars spreading the love in Whiskey River!

spencer

Made in Chelsea stars, Hugo Taylor and Spencer Matthew will be melting hearts this Valentine’s Day when they visit the Whisky River bar in Durham.

Chelsea’s finest gentlemen, who are known for their aristocracy antics on the hit E4 television show, will be making an appearance at the Valentine’s Day Extravaganza hosted by the swanky champagne and cocktail bar in Prince Bishops Shopping Centre.

Hugo and Spencer will be spreading the love at the Whisky River bar and will present all ladies with a red rose on arrival. Each guest will be served a glass of champagne and canapés throughout the evening.

Whisky River is the brainchild of sisters Kate and Hollie Shepherd and was opened in July 2011. Kate, 25, formerly a college accountant at Durham University and Hollie, 23, who was cafe manager at Chapters of Durham, embarked on an intensive programme of preparation, fitting out and decorating the bar, as well as developing their menu of cocktails, to make it a favourite venue amongst the people of Durham.

Hollie Shepherd, 23, commented: “We are thrilled to bring Hugo and Spencer to Durham. To have the guys come all the way to visit Whisky River and meet their adoring fans is a massive coup for both the venue and Durham itself.

“After the success of the Mark Wright evening before Christmas it was important to make this Valentine's night a special one – Hugo and Spencer are perfect!”

Richard Toynbee, centre manager of Prince Bishops Shopping Centre, said: “The Whisky River bar is fast becoming one of Durham’s most fashionable venues, so it seems very fitting to invite the young, social elite of Chelsea along to showcase its success.”

Doors open at 7pm and VIP packages are still available from £25. For tickets, call 0191 384 9511 or pop into the Whisky River bar.

We will be interviewing the duo beforehand, so SEND US YOUR QUESTIONS!!!!