Image may contain: Drink, Beverage, Accessories, Accessory, Glasses, Cafeteria, Food Court, Dating, Meal, Food, Clothing, Hat, Apparel, Pub, Bar Counter, Dining Table, Glass, Table, Sitting, Chair, Furniture, Restaurant, Person, Human

There’s a whole exhibition on Wu Tang Clan available for viewing in Cov right now

It’s called ‘The Gods of Rap’

Coventry Market's new gallery space is hosting a Wu Tang Clan exhibit this December, showcasing the legendary rap-groups' most recent tour. The exhibit is aptly named "The Gods of Rap."

The tour sees the group celebrate the 25th anniversary of their classic album "Enter The Wu-Tang ."

Hosted by the ex-tour and production manager, it features exclusive photos from the 25th anniversary European tour with Public Enemy and De La Soul.

The organiser and photographer of the exhibition Simon Peter Green has worked with some of the biggest names in the business through his work with Wu-Tang Clan, including Kanye West, Pusha T and Lethal Bizzle.

Image may contain: Leisure Activities, Apparel, Clothing, Hat, Musical Instrument, Musician, Human, Person

The exhibition is the first to showcase at Coventry's newly opened gallery space and is located at Coventry Centre Circle in Coventry Market.

The exhibition runs from the ninth of November until the ninth of December, so if you're a die hard fan get down to Coventry market post-haste.