Image may contain: Arm, Tattoo, Person, Human, Skin

Which Love Islander is your Cov Uni halls?

Someone’s gotta be Priory

You're probably well versed in the Cov Uni halls stereotypes by now, but it's time to apply them to this year's Love Island cast. Because what more could you want than to share a kitchen with Molly-Mae, see Curtis picking up his post from Singer reception or bump into Michael in Callice courtyard?

Maybe you're destined to live with your fave, or maybe you're stuck with one of the shit ones (read: Tom), the only way to know is read on!

Tommy and Maura – Cycle Works

Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Skin, Human, Person

The man, the myth, the legend. With that free uni gym membership and a shiny exterior, Cycle Works is Tommy Fury to a T. It's close to uni, close to the gym, close to Kasbah but also not really at the forefront of anyone's minds. Sorry, but it's true.

Maura is the female Tommy, she’s loud and definitely has some passion and potential in her, just like a Cycle Works pres. This girl is never too far away from the drama or the party and I know you could expect to see Maura running around sneaking people in, giving the guards a run for their money. Plus you can deffo tell she’d spend her Tuesday nights getting fanny flutters looking out her back window watching American football practice on the pitch behind.

Yewande – Gosford Gate

Image may contain: Robe, Evening Dress, Fashion, Gown, Metropolis, Building, City, Town, Urban, Finger, Skin, Clothing, Apparel, Transportation, Automobile, Vehicle, Car, Human, Person

What a woman. Our girl Yewande would defo be a Gosford Gate girl, going up and down those elevators to collect her PLT and ASOS parcels and right over the road from the rest of the Love Island ACS. And just like Gosford Gate security she won't take no shit, including letting anyone in (cough Danny cough).

Michael and Amber – Callice Court

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Tattoo, Human, Person, Skin

Despite his indiscretions, Michael is without a doubt at the heart of Love Island, just like Callice to Cov Uni. He's the popular Jack the Lad whose pres EVERYONE wants to go to even if it is a 20 minute walk from JJs. Just like Michael, Callice is the backbone of all Unite properties in Cov, bringing them all together when there's no one manning the desks and you need that parcel ASAP.

Amber is also a true Callice queen, and could definitely be seen strutting down Far Gosford Street on any given day. Although I doubt she'd be able to walk around too far before the BMWs that drive round the block stop her to ask for her Snapchat. Can you just imagine seeing Amber walking to Gosford Sains in her fluffy sliders and then seeing her strutting her stuff to Empire like 12 hours later? Because I am seeing it.

Molly-Mae – Bishopsgate

Image may contain: Kid, Girl, Blonde, Teen, Child, Woman, Female, Swimwear, Bikini, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

She was a new girl on the block and boy did she not disappoint. Much like Molly-Mae, with a gym and a mini library right in her lobby she can sit back and let the people (aka Tommy) flock to her instead. Bishopsgate is for the privileged and if you pree Molly-Mae's Insta you'll see that she's exactly that.

Anton – Liberty Point

Image may contain: Fitness, Car, Automobile, Transportation, Vehicle, Man, Working Out, Sport, Exercise, Sports, City, Town, Building, Urban, Human, Person

The person we always fall back on when someone needs saving. Anton is never first choice but always there to rely on, much like Liberty Point. Close to all the cool kids but not one himself, just like the Liberty squad.

Lucie and Jordan – Raglan House

Image may contain: Man, Woman, Fitness, Clothing, Apparel, Exercise, Working Out, Sports, Sport, Female, Person, Human

Jordan Who? Raglan Who? There is literally nothing left to say.

As for Lucie, Raglan is overlooking Cycle Works, just like how Lucie looks at Tommy forlornly just wishing she could be there too. Still part of the Unite Students gang but just absolutely doesn't deserve to be there. A bottom tier Love Islander.

Anna – Godiva Place

Image may contain: Bikini, Woman, Swimwear, Female, Human, Person, Clothing, Apparel

This Bad B is obviously Godiva Place. She's fresh, flirty and all the people were interested in this new place on the block. Just like the security at Godiva, you can tell only a certain privilege of people have the chance to get in with Anna. Plus if you haven't seen the pics of her swanky London pad then I can tell you Anna never settles for less than the best.

Danny – Student house

Image may contain: Man, Automobile, Vehicle, Transportation, Car, Human, Person

Much like Danny's appearance so far on Love Island, student houses always have a little bit of mould growing somewhere. This damp soul could put out any spark, but if there was no other option I suppose you could couple up with him to stay in the game.

Amy and Curtis – Singer Hall

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

Amy has kept herself SO close to Curtis it was difficult to separate them, just like Singer has been clinging onto dear survival as viable Uni Halls. The oldest out of nearly all accommodations, Singer is ageing fast and ready to die, much like Curtis and Amy's half relationship is.

Tom and Arabella – Millennium View

Image may contain: Swimwear, Transportation, Vehicle, Bus, Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

They both started off so well with such potential, much like Millennium View did. It was the fancy new building right at the heart of everything. Just like Tom and Arabella were, until they went down in flames like that kitchen last year after the faulty fridge combusted.

Callum – Priory Hall

Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Man, Human, Person

Someone's gotta be Priory. The first to go and the least memorable, Priory Hall will soon be demolished, just like Callum's career was when he quit his job to last only a week on the Island. RT if u cry every time.