Image may contain: Apparel, Clothing, Face, Person, Human

Vote for Coventry’s BNOC 2019

One of them got married on a ski trip

So over the past two weeks you've all been tagging your mates and dropping their names in nomination box for Coventry's most sought after prize.

It's now time to reveal the top five most nominated BNOCs around Coventry in 2019.

Steph Jensen Janczenia

Image may contain: Photo, Photography, Portrait, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Hair, Human, Face, Person

Steph Jensen is a fourth year BSc Disaster Management and Emergency Planning student, and has been ripping Cov to shreds since 2015. She lives in the Engineering Building these days however over the years she was once so drunk on a bar crawl that she barely made two pubs. Since then her tolerance has dramatically improved and has been known to faithfully stack it every time she goes to Kasbah.

Some reasons to vote for Steph as your BNOC Queen are that she enjoys fornicating in her best friend's bed while they stand outside playing Oasis's greatest hits (they ended on Wonderwall obvs).

She once got glassed in Kasbah and the lad she had just met wanted to know if she was planning go home with him anyway, and this one time her pal was legit ordained as a minister and married her to a mutual friend on the Ski Trip 2019. The things we do for a game of eyebrows…

Drew 'FABULOUS' Hale

Image may contain: Sleeve, Evening Dress, Gown, Robe, Fashion, Indoors, Interior Design, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

The transgender QUEEN of Coventry University, Drew Hale studies Events Management in her final year and has managed to provide us with many amazing anecdotes and shock us every night out.

Some of Drew's best moments over the years include peeing on a "random" door step on the way to Kasbah and later finding out it was actually her mates, hosting the most VIP birthday party Boom Tuesdays has ever seen – with a booth right on the dancefloor, champagne bottles with sparklers, AND her own separate VIP queue into the club for her and her squad.

She was carried out the back entrance of said VIP birthday party. One time she took a lad home from JJ's and got "intimate" in the kitchen after making him lick yoghurt off her (her flatmates walked in and they didn't stop).

She's also (genuinely) best friends with Gemma Collins, what more could you want than the actual GC.

Ben Syme

Image may contain: Sleeve, Shelf, Door, Face, Costume, Person, Human, Home Decor, Apparel, Clothing

Ben Syme, aka Bendover, is a first year Media Production student whose probably partied harder than anyone of us this year.

Ben's nomination stories include having over 30 traffic cones in his flat, stealing the old Victoria Hall sign, and breaking into a pre-school to steal a toy truck on a night out.

His stories get even crazier. His nickname Bendover comes from an incident during Freshers Week… Ben was denied entry to our beloved Kasbah but didn't let that end his night. He found himself talking to a "man of the streets" and proceeded to have sex with him in a nearby car park and then threw up. Can confirm this is a true story.

Laura 'Bloomy' Bloomfield

Image may contain: Arena, Stadium, Building, Human, Person

Laura Bloomfield is currently studying Marketing on her placement year, but still managed to receive enough nominations to get shortlisted.

Bloomy is best known for her participation in Women's Football. As a fresher, she was kicked out of the Ricoh Arena for having a tin of vodka coke at a Varsity event while the entire Coventry stand chanted "cheerio cheerio cheeriooo".

More reasons to vote for Bloomy as your BNOC 2019… Once time she pulled a rep on tour to find out he had a criminal past. Go Bloomy.

Eve Croghan

Image may contain: Woman, Rock, Dune, Accessories, Accessory, Sunglasses, Ground, Female, Desert, Shorts, Clothing, Apparel, Sand, Human, Person, Soil, Outdoors, Nature

Another Women's Football girl, Eve Croghan has actually graduated from Coventry with a masters in Psychology, however she still received so many nominations that we couldn't ignore.

Eve is apparently the biggest Jaeger drinker ever and is best known for once drinking 34 jaegers without dying. Another fun fact about Eve and Jaeger is that she once snorted jaeger shot as a dare and had to go to A&E.

More of Eve's BNOC antics include unknowingly breaking her leg on a night out and vomiting up BBQ flavoured meal worms in an Uber to the club because she didn't realise they weren't gluten free.

She was once so drunk at Empire they had to find her a chair on the dancefloor, and one time she accidentally ordered an Uber to a Kasbah in BELGIUM instead of Coventry. Way to go Eve.

Vote below!