Image may contain: Van, First Aid, Trademark, Logo, Symbol, Bus, Vehicle, Automobile, Transportation, Car, Human, Person

There has been a collision outside Coventry Walk-In Centre

At least one injured is being carried out on a stretcher

A collision has occurred in the on the corner of Stoney Stanton Road and Howard Street between the times of 14:00 pm and 14:30 pm, in front of the Walk-In Centre and Coventry College.

Image may contain: Coat, Outdoors, Jeans, Denim, Pants, Footwear, Clothing, Apparel, Shoe, Pedestrian, Human, Person

There is currently a police car blocking off Howard Street and Stoney Stanton Road cars driving in this direction may have to go down Russell Street or the B4110.

The only damaged car on the scene is a white Ford. It is currently unknown how many more are injured. Witnesses saw one person being carried out on stretcher.

A spokesperson for West Midlands Police said: "It involved a car and a van at around 13.45pm on Stoney Stanton Road at the junction with Swanswell Street.

"One person was taken to hospital – we don't have any details of the extent of their injuries. "

This is a breaking news story and will be updated as we learn more. If you have any additional pictures, video, or information: DM The Coventry Tab Instagram.