Image may contain: Head, Bread, Confectionery, Sweets, Donut, Face, Food, Pastry, Dessert, Person, Human

COMPETITION: Win 10 boxes of dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme

That’s a staggering 120 donuts

Christmas is just around the corner and with deadlines coming to an end, why not treat yourself to a hot drink and a donut from Krispy Kreme? Better yet, why not 120?

To celebrate the opening of their new Coventry store, located in West Orchards Shopping Centre, Krispy Kreme are holding a competition in collaboration with The Tab Coventry.

This is your chance to make all your student sugary dreams (x120) become a reality.

How do you enter?

The rules are simple:

1. Like 'The Tab Coventry' on Facebook.

2. Tag two friends in the comments of The Tab Coventry Facebook post from which you found this article.

Hurry! The winner will be announced on Thursday the 13th December.

What happens if I win?

The lucky winner will be contacted and either meet a member of The Tab Coventry team who will have your bounty or you can head to the Krispy Kreme store in West Orchards to collect your donuts. They will be available for collection on Friday, the 14th only! Trust me, they are such a classic, you don't want to miss out.

Terms and Conditions

You must be a Cov Uni student to enter so bring your Student ID when you go to pick up the donuts. And remember to like The Tab Coventry page and tag two friends in the comments of the Facebook post – good luck!