Image may contain: Night Club, Face, Club, Party, Night Life, Person, Human

The wait is over: Vote for Coventry’s Maddest Fresher 2018

Go big or go home

From 21 day sesh streaks to getting banned for life from Kebab Rush, this year’s Maddest Fresher nominees for Cov uni are taking home the bacon, and the traffic cones.

Nicholas Hernandez, Civil Engineering

Image may contain: Woman, Man, People, Apparel, Clothing, Selfie, Photography, Portrait, Photo, Female, Head, Smile, Party, Night Life, Face, Person, Human

Nicolas is everything you want to be at uni, and if you’re not, maybe don’t try because we really don’t know how he hasn’t died yet.

During a 16-day sesh streak about which he says, “I have no clue how I’m alive”, Nicolas made it to every lecture before drunkenly booking and getting on a train to York and then proceeding to blackout.

Have no fear though, the “worst comedown ever” didn’t stop Nicolas from completing his 16th day before finally having to take a rest.

When asked how Nicolas remembers anything from his adventures he told The Coventry Tab: “I got myself a small collection of shot glasses and cups from different clubs as memories that I survived and also a chair from a random cafe”.

The only thing that could stop Nicolas is the £1,500 overdraft he’s acquired since Freshers’ Week.

Katie Price, Media Production

Image may contain: Night Club, Face, Club, Night Life, Party, Glasses, Accessory, Accessories, Human, Person

Imagine how hard it was to find her on Facebook.

Really, what isn’t there to say about Katie? She is an enigma if ever there was one. Not only has she gone on a 21-day sesh streak, which resulted in paramedics showing up to JJ’s because of a projectile vomit incident, but she’s wholly proud of it too.

She’s been found in church graveyard “digging for rabbits”. And, after buying a brand new iPhone 8 which set her 500 quid into her overdraft, she then smashed it the same night – insurance and a case were naturally “too expensive”.

Katie knows better than anyone, the cost of an Uber from London to Cov is extortionate after racking up a 400 quid meter because she thought she was in Birmingham. Setting her £900 into her overdraft in less than 24 hours. Best just stick to National Express there babe.

Zelie Quinn, Engineering

Image may contain: People, Head, Night Life, Indoors, Interior Design, Night Club, Face, Club, Human, Person, Party

We’ve heard of giving change to the homeless, but never our whole purse!

Disclaimer: Zelie remembers very little of what’s led to her nomination and has been forced to rely on second-hand accounts.

Not only has Zelie been picked up by the police for taking 40 minutes to walk 10 steps, but she also somehow, resisted arrest. She’s sent nudes to the whole of her halls instead of a boy, (you don’t really know someone util you’ve seen them full frontal tbh).

But, if there’s a true testament to her madness, Katie has done the unspeakable. Not only did she bring Benny’s into Kebab Rush, but she’s been banned for life because of it.

Katie, you have a very lonely two and a half years ahead of you without K Rush.