Kasbah is genuinely giving away sex robots this Friday

No, we’re not kidding

Kasbah always do the absolute most to be as extra as possible – but now they've really stepped up their game.

Remember when Donald Trump allegedly threatened to sue them? Remember the Kasbah logo condoms that were “not intended for actual use”? Well, now they're giving away "state of the art" sex robots.

The reason behind this is because apparently it's Single Awareness Day this Friday, so Kasbah are celebrating in their very own Kasbah way, by reminding every single person how pathetically alone we actually are.

In celebration of Single Awareness Day, we are giving you the chance to win one of our STATE OF THE ART SEX ROBOTS! Tag a mate who could benefit with one of these 🍆💦💦

Posted by Kasbah Nightclub on Monday, January 22, 2018

On Friday, February 16th, one lucky guy and gal in attendance at Kasbah's Kinky Friday club night have the chance to win a sex robot.

Though their Facebook lacks details, we’re pretty certain anyone drunk enough and single enough to genuinely try and win one of these things will be willing to undergo some serious public degradation. What competitions will be held for this glorious prize? Bobbing for dildos? Ride a mechanical bull shaped like a penis? Pin the dick on the donkey?

Coming from a club that have hosted sex toy treasure hunts and pole dancing competitions, we really don't know what to expect anymore.

Coventry University