Image may contain: Boot, Shoe, Footwear, Clothing, Chair, Person, People, Human, Furniture, Couch

Chase and Status are coming to Kasbah

Get ready for a lit Friday Night in February

You were going to be experiencing that post-examination boredom where life has lost it's meaning but now Kasbah have come to the rescue.

Chase and Status, the English drum and bass production band who specialise in grime/electronica and who are responsible for 'Take Me Away', 'Hurt You' and 'End Credits' will be coming to Coventry on Sunday 30th February. And they must really love the area because they're planning to hit up Assembly in Leamington on Friday 23rd Feb too.

In an interview with the Coventry Telegraph, they warned fans to show up on time because they plan to "start big and finish big too". The Coventry Telgraph continue to say that Chase & Status will be joined by MC Rage, Rude Kid, Darkzy and FINEART at the "Hillfields hotspot" in April.

They'll be here from 22:30 on the Friday up until 03:00 on the Saturday so you don't have to worry about any annoying 9ams the next day either. Tickets currently start at £12.10 and can be purchased here.

Or you can visit the Facebook page here and let all your friends know so they can enjoy the greatest beginning to 2018 Coventry has to offer too.

Who said Coventry doesn't have the littest nightlife…