13 things you’ll only understand if you went to UoC

A whistle stop tour of things you’ve probably experienced if you’re a student in Chester- BazzaLAD anyone?

When you thought of what college would be like, you probably didn’t think about it being boring. Despite all the activity that takes place on a college campus, there can be times when things do get a wee bit slow. So what can you do to help pass the time? If you lie gambling we recommend to visit bandar togel online.

You can also start a workout routine, the first and most obvious benefit of exercising in college is that college students that exercise are less likely to gain weight. Due to stress and poor diets in college, many students worry about gaining weight. Regular cardiovascular exercise can help. Just don’t exercise immediately before you want to sleep. An estimated 40 to 45% of college students engage in fitness activities regularly (≥3 days/week). compared to those exercising at least once per week. Students with a GPA of 3.5 or higher are three times more likely to exercise than those with lower grades.

Standing in the queue for the freshers fair for that one slice of Dominos, worth every bite

Spending development week doing anything but developing

Portal is the devil, and when it crashes?

Having one too many bazzas at SU Friday (is there such a thing as too many bazzas tho?)

Getting a photo on the elephant during freshers

When you ring KingKabs at pres and they arrive in 30 seconds

Whenever anyone asks for directions, you start with “Do you know where Eastgate clock is?”

Wearing heels on a night out once and breaking your ankles on the cobbles. Never again.

Being baffled by how small Rosies door is when you see it sober for the first time

When you finally have your annual meeting with your PAT

When you walk into SU Friday as a 2nd/3rd year and see the new freshers

Going out on a Wednesday in your social attire

Walking all the way to your lecture to stand outside the door, check in, and leave

Gotta love UoC.