Why you should write for The Tab Chester next term

You’ll remember it more than a night at Rosie’s

We are recruiting new writers and editors to join our growing team.

Read by three million people per month, The Tab writes what you care about in a style you want to read.

We’re the only platform left for genuine debate at university, representing multiple viewpoints on campus.

To have your stories read by thousands, sign up and become part of the team.

exeter

We write about stuff that students want to know, from the cruise cage to the bazzalad being the best thing to happen to Chester.

We’ll teach you great journalism skills.  Our reporters regularly carry out work experience at national papers and have gone on to work for The Guardian, Telegraph, Sunday Times and sites such as Buzzfeed and Vice.

And it’s not just about the journalism, we have legendary socials too. As well as the Chester team, we’ve got a team of hundreds of reporters across the UK that meet up for parties every term.

The Tab Chester is going to be even bigger next year, and we want you to be involved.

We’re looking for reporters, section editors and an editor to grow our expanding team.

You don’t need any journalism experience either, as long as you enjoy finding stories and being part of a team – that’s all that matters to us.

Click here for more info, or to create an account.

Testimonials

Veteran Tab writer Steph Hazlegreaves said: “Writing for the tab is a great way to gain experience in writing whilst having fun at the same time.

“You get to meet loads of interesting people and find out new stories that happen at your university that nobody else knows about.

“My favourite thing about it is whilst investigating new stories you get to interview students that pretty much reveal anything that you ask them, so you find out so many hilarious stories that you get to share with everyone else.

“Theres no pressure on you to write articles, you do what you can, it’s about enjoying what you are doing and the Tab does that.”

Join them in their pride – sign up here to write, or email [email protected]

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Chester