The waviest garms on Parkgate campus

Werq it

If you were on Parkgate Campus wearing your funkiest garments last week then you could be in this article – watch this space, Vogue.

Lucite Romain, Third Year, History.

Lucite Romain, Third Year, History.

Lucite brings casual and makes it cool with Dr Martens, circle sunnies and a pop of colour with a bold statement necklace. Perfect for lectures and getting a drink after in the SU.

Nichola Leaver, Third Year, Business.

Nichola Leaver, Third Year, Business.

When I asked Nichola for a photo, her response was: “in a bad way?” – absolutely not.

Nichola’s rainbow ensemble lit up campus and I’m 99% sure there’s a trail of glitter behind her wherever she goes.

Shannon Ali, First Year, Events Management and Marketing.

Shannon is Summer ready in her pink dungarees, bought that day from Lily Vintage on Bridge Street, paired with a patterned shirt for ultimate funk.

Alice Smith, First Year, Sociology.

Alice Smith, First Year, Sociology.

Effortless style is something a fashionable student should master.

Alice shows how understated can be cool by throwing on an oversized jacket and accessorising with big hooped earrings, taking us back to the 90s.

Megan Sansom, First Year, Photography and Fine Art.

Megan’s outfit is simple and summer-ready, perfect for a busy day on campus but still looking cute for a coffee break.

We’ll be hitting up Kingsway campus in the near future in search of corridor catwalkers and hopefully we will find some fashionable males this time.

@carrieannepx

University of Chester