Show us some skin: What you should be wearing this summer

Sun’s out guns out

Summer is just around the corner, and these style icons can’t resist splashing their student loans on getting the hottest summer looks of 2015.

It’s time to flash some skin after months of hibernating under layers and layers of clothing.

Annabel Coar, 20, Business

Annabel Coar, First Year, Business

We absolutely adore Annabel’s white summer dress paired with gorgeous pink accessories.

Melissa, Third Year, Psychology

Melissa, Third Year, Psychology

Florals are never missed when it comes to spring/summer fashion, and a cami is a great transitional piece which can be worn on its own or under a jacket during those spring showers.

Also, ripped-in-the-knee jeans are the best basic piece you can buy this season. They’re easy to style and perfect for whatever the British weather may bring.

Chloe Phillips, 18, Criminology

Chloe Phillips, First Year, Criminology

Chloe is summer ready in her cute floral playsuit. Get your hands on a flattering playsuit to show off your summer ready body you’ve been sweating your ass of for months to get.

Amy, First Year,  Finance

Amy, First Year, Finance

Your look won’t be complete until you have a pair of your favourite shades on whilst you’re out and about in the glorious sun. Denim skirts are back in fashion this summer.

Amy said: “I love these sunglasses. They are my favourite pair to wear all throughout the summer, I wouldn’t leave the house without them.”

Amy Armitage. 19, Finance

Amy Armitage. First Year, Finance

Annabel Coar, 20, Business

Annabel Coar, First Year, Business

Maxi dresses are a staple piece of clothing you must have in your summer wardrobe.

They are comfy yet stylish and can be dressed up or down for any time of the day so you don’t want to be without this all important item.

Its all about the big floppy summer hats so don’t forget to pair your summer outfits with this statement accessory to create the perfect look.

We haven’t forgotten about all you “Suns out, Guns out” lads out there so we’ve got a few top tips for you too.

Harry Robinson, First Year, International Business

Jack, Third Year, English Lit./Criminology

For male fashion, a simple pair of shorts can get you instantly summer ready and denim will go with any t-shirt you have making it one of the best choices. Top off with a pair of sunglasses and you’re good to go.

NOW WATCH:
The Tab Chester