The final round of Cardiff’s most eligible bachelorettes is here

It’s the moment you’ve all been waiting for

You’ve voted for your favourites and the time has finally come: who do you think deserves to be crowned this year’s most eligible bachelorette?

Unfortunately, there can only be one. As always, we’ve included Instagram handles because if your dream date matches your dream bachelorette, maybe sliding into someone’s DMs is the way to go. Don’t forget to vote below.

Olivia, Second Year, Psychology

Olivia says after winning the first round she feels: “very surprised considering the stiff competition.”

If you fancy taking Olivia out for a drink in Cardiff her choice is anything that doesn’t taste like alcohol. She mainly sticks to fruity cocktails like sex on the beach or daiquiris.

However, if you’re more of an explorer, her ideal date is going around more of Cardiff since there’s so much more she’s yet to see. Ideal considering you wouldn’t have to splash out if you’re the type of person who insists on paying the bill. However, she did tell us that she thinks whoever asks the person out usually should pay, which is fair enough if you’re the type of person who wants a fancy out-of-budget date.

Grace, Second Year, Psychology

Grace feels honoured after winning round two and “hopefully this luck continues into my actual love life for once.”

Her ideal first date is going out for cocktails so if you love a couple of nice drinks and know any good 2-4-1 places, slide into her DMs. There’s no need to worry about paying the whole bill either because she prefers splitting it 50/50.

Georgia, Third Year, English Literature and Creative Writing

After winning the third round Georgia stated: “I feel surprised but ready to take the crown,” and we’re loving the confidence.

Georgia told us that her ideal first date would be mini golf followed by some “lush cocktails”, when it comes to paying the bill, she always offers to pay. However, so far, “I’m always shut down, no idea why…” So if mini golf and cocktails are your thing, slide into her DMs.

Cast your vote below:

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• Meet the third round of Cardiff’s most eligible bachelorettes 

• Meet the fourth and final round of Cardiff’s most eligible bachelors

• Here’s how students felt clubbing again during the first week without restrictions in Cardiff