Breaking News

Cardiff Uni have discovered signs of alien life on Venus

E.T go ho…Cardiff?

It’s true, scientists at Cardiff University have discovered a rare molecule – phosphine –  in the clouds of Venus. On Earth, this gas is only made industrially or by microbes that thrive in oxygen-free environments.

The international team of astronomers led by Professor Jane Greaves of Cardiff University have announced the discovery of phosphine gas in these high clouds, a molecule which is produced on Earth by microbes that live in similar oxygen-free environments.

So what you just read confirms that a likely source of this gas is from living alien microbes.

ALIENS.

Professor Greaves, who led the study, stated that she “thought we’d just be able to rule out extreme scenarios…When we got the first hints of phosphine in Venus spectrum, it was a shock!”

Some scientists believe phosphine is just a waste produce of another process, while others have reason to believe it could have an alternative purpose – like warding off rivals.

Professor Emma Bunce, president of the Royal Astronomical Society, congratulated the team on their work and has called for a new mission to Venus to investigate their findings.

She adds; “A key question in science is whether life exists beyond Earth, and the discovery by Professor Jane Greaves and her team is a key step forward in that quest.”