Wales v Scotland is the only Six Nations game going ahead this weekend

Others have been postponed due to COVID-19 fears

The Wales v Scotland game on Saturday is still going ahead as planned at the Principality Stadium, despite four confirmed cases of coronavirus in Wales.

Other Six Nations games have been postponed over fears of COVID-19 outbreak, such as Italy v Ireland two weeks ago.

The Men’s Wales v Scotland will be the only Six Nations game taking place this weekend, as Ireland v France was cancelledĀ after the French Government ‘has banned all indoor gatherings of more than 5,000 people, as part of efforts to contain the country’s coronavirus outbreak’. There have been 19 confirmed deaths in France due to to the coronavirus, with an area in north Paris being worst affected, subsequently having all public gatherings cancelled.

Meanwhile, the Welsh Women’s Rugby team has had their match against Scotland cancelled, after a player has tested positive for COVID-19.

The Six Nations has been massively derailed by the coronavirus and it is understood that the whole competition will be postponed for nearly 8 months time, with matches resuming on the provisional date of October 31st this year.