Drop everything, because we have crowned Cardiff’s most eligible bachelor and bachelorette

Better luck next time everyone

We were on a mission to find out who is Cardiff’s most eligible bachelor and bachelorette and with your help through thousands of votes, it’s time to crown the winners.

Cardiff’s most eligible bachelorette

With a huge majority of the vote, Cardiff students have crowned Georgia Chard as their winner.

Georgie said she is “absolutely gobsmacked, can’t believe that many people voted!!”

She went on to say “it definitely makes me feel slightly more positive about being single at the moment, hopefully, this luck continues with my actual love life now. Can’t believe it, I’m honoured.”

Cardiff’s most eligible bachelor

Guys and gals of Cardiff, your winner for most eligible bachelor is none other than Noah Sagua.

The Cardiff Tab asked Noah how he felt winning and he said “22 years of life experience and here I am. As a child, I had aspirations of being a writer, an astronaut, perhaps even a world-class chef. Little did I know I would far outdo my dreams of success and end up here, champion of the bachelors.”

Clearly, Noah is feeling grateful for his success and said “Cardiff, it is my honour. I would not be here without my loyal supporters and I thank thee all greatly, I shall see you in Live Lounge.” Well, amen to that.
After weeks of nominations, rounds and semi-finals, we finally have our Cardiff’s most eligible bachelor and bachelorette and we’ll stop nagging you all to vote now. Or maybe there’s a BNOC on the horizon, who knows?