Image may contain: Audience, Lighting, Rock Concert, Concert, Crowd, Person, Human

These are the best reactions to the SU chicken gate

Someone literally handed in the raw chicken like it was a lost wallet to a member of staff behind the bar

A chicken can be used for many things, but aside from being eaten it appears to have found a new use, as two Business freshers from Cardiff University successfully brought a Tesco chicken into Juice on Saturday and let it loose into the crowd after hiding it down their pants to get passed security.

The full content of SU chicken gate was posted on Overheard at Cardiff University on Sunday morning, with the chicken subsequently being named Clive.

??

Posted by Cardiff Confessions on Sunday, April 7, 2019

Juice have declined from making a formal comment at this time, with a spokesperson telling The Tab Cardiff that they are "too chicken to comment on the matter."

However, students of The Diff have been talking about the SU Chicken gate non stop, so here are some of the main reactions. With some saying it's absolutely disgusting and others finding the funny side of a dead bird being thrown around.

Return of the #cursed meme

#CardiffConfession3959Cursed Image

Posted by Cardiff Confessions on Sunday, April 7, 2019

What more can you ask from a well respected Russell Group Uni?

It is literally the best thing that ever happened to Cardiff Uni

But some disagreed

Last week chicken, this week Quorn

#CardiffConfession3971In the wake of the chicken scandal, I vow to shower the SU with Quorn next week in retaliation agaisnt these meat-eating bastards!

Some people found it hilarious

SU staff were surprised

See you at the sexual health clinic

#CardiffConfession3976Got the dreaded text after Juice on Saturday

Posted by Cardiff Confessions on Monday, April 8, 2019

Others were gutted at the fact a chicken even passed through security

#Sounfair

Who needs varsity now?

#CardiffConfession3963What a way to end the term aye

Cardiff students are from another planet

An ode to the chicken

#CardiffConfession3975To the juice chicken, When I saw you in Tesco, I knew you were the one. Sorry for the bumpy…

It's always juicy at Juice and what a great way to end the term

Never a dull moment at Juice aye ?

Posted by Juice Cardiff // Saturdays at Y Plas on Monday, April 8, 2019

Who would have thought a dead animal had better chance of slipping past security than a can of dark fruits?