Image may contain: Window, Building, Urban, Neighborhood, Machine

Bump and Grind will be held at Gwdihŵ on Monday night

This follows Buffalo’s sudden closure which left Bump and Grind without a venue

Bump and Grind will be held next week at Gwdihŵ, following Buffalo's sudden closure which was announced yesterday.

Bump and Grind were left without a venue following the closure, but will be hosting at Gwdihŵ instead this upcoming Monday (7th January).

Gwdihŵ is another of Cardiff's clubs which faces closure this January due to problems with rent and the impending demolition of Guildford Crescent. Fans of the Cardiff hotspot were so upset by the news that a petition against its closure has had almost 20,000 signatures.

Image may contain: Porch, Housing, Town, City, Hotel, Brick, Building, Urban, Neighborhood

Buffalo announced their closure earlier today

Bump and Grind have acknowledged this on their Facebook event stating: "We didn't get the chance to properly say goodbye to Buffalo Bar, so we're going to use this shake up to say goodbye to Gwdihŵ Café Bar."

They have also stated that they are still searching for a new long-term home, adding: "We really appreciate all the messages of support- you guys are awesome."

Tickets for the unique Bump and Grind night on Monday have already started selling out, with final release tickets now on sale.