Image may contain: Shorts, Smile, Plant, Vegetation, Girl, Head, Outdoors, Apparel, Clothing, Label, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Text, Female, Advertisement, Poster, Face, Human, Person

The Cardiff rugby girls have released a naked calendar

It’s all in aid of CoppaFeel

For the third year running, the Cardiff University girls rugby team have come together to create a naked calendar. All proceeds from the calendar are going to the breast cancer awareness charity ‘CoppaFeel’.

Image may contain: Team Sport, Team, Countryside, Clothing, Apparel, Sport, Sports, Grassland, Outdoors, Nature, People, Field, Human, Person

CoppaFeel’s aim is to educate the importance of getting to know our own breasts. They are the first UK based breast cancer charity to focus on raising awareness amongst young people, so that young people can get to know the signs of when something isn’t quite right with their boobies.

The president of the ladies rugby club, Rosie, states that it’s a charity which is ‘incredibly close to her heart’, as her own mum fought with and survived breast cancer. Rosie also states that this is why it’s such an important issue, and more women and men should be educated on the matter.

The team print the calendars every year not only to raise money for charity, but also to promote body confidence, and show that all our bodies are different, but beautiful. Rosie said that the morning of the shoot all the girls were nervous, but then quickly relaxed into it and had a laugh about it.

Image may contain: Crowd, Shorts, Apparel, Clothing, People, Human, Person

If you want to donate to this wonderful cause, the calendar can be bought for £7 from the Cardiff Uni website here.

A big shoutout to the ballsy ladies who all took part in this scheme.

So, what are you waiting for? Go get yourself some naked ladies on your wall for a good cause.