Forget Netflix and chill, Queen Street Greggs is turning into a fine dining restaurant for Valentine’s Day

Get more sausage than you’ve bargained for

Hide Images

Forget Miller and Carter, Greggs is the place to be in Cardiff this Valentine's Day as they're opening their doors to fine dining for lovers in the Diff.

It's official, Greggs on 34 Queen Street, will be turning into a restaurant from 7pm on the 14th of February. So it'll actually be acceptable to take bae to the nation's favourite pasty shop.

Queen Street Greggs will undergo a complete make over, so lovers can enjoy a budget friendly meal in a romantic setting, with candles, mellow music and fancy table cloths. You'll have to keep pinching yourself to remind you that you're in Greggs not the French Riviera.

You won't even have to go to the till like an average pasty-buyer as you'll be treated with table service and your sausage roll will be delivered in style. Better yet, you can even treat bae to their four course set meal, which includes sipping on some good ol' Prosecco, for just £15 for two.

The menu is set to include various fine dining adaptations of classic Greggs favourites, such as; seasoned pork and puff pastry sliders (no guesses for what these are), katsu tortilla wraps, pastry parcels of your choice for mains, followed by mini donuts for dessert.

Make Valentine's Day 2018 a memorable one and get booking from the 7th of Februrary.

Thank us later, when you get your sausage in the pastry.