Channel 4 want applicants from Cardiff to be on Come Dine With Me

Are you a budding Jamie Oliver?

The best daytime television procrastination is looking for applicants in Cardiff to apply to be on Come Dine With Me. You just need to be free between the 12th and 16th February 2018.

Five hosts, five days and five fabulous dinner parties. Each host takes it in turn to be the best and belittle their fellow hosts to be in the chance of winning the much needed £1,000 cash prize.

HELLLO! OUR FOURTH AREA HAS BEEN REVEALED!!! #CARDIFF WE ARE COMING FOR YOU! IF YOU LOVE TO #COOK THEN GET IN TOUCH NOW!!! EMAIL NAME/POSTCODE/AGE TO [email protected] #beontv #comedinewithme #homecooking #casting #newport #barry

A post shared by Come Dine With Me (@c4comedinewithme) on

All you have to do to apply is email [email protected] with your name, number, postcode and age (you have to be over 18). To be in with an even better chance of being on the show, include information such as your best and worst dinner guests, your cooking style and your most embarrassing story. Then all you have to do is wait to hear back.

Don't worry about your cooking not being up to scratch either. Whether you undercook it or burn it, Fam Fish is only round the corner to save the day…

Cardiff University

The Tab Cardiff

last seen today at 02:29

Get breaking Cardiff news straight to your WhatsApp

Find out everything going down in Cathays, who’s looking fire in Glam, and all the best Swansea trash talk. Straight into your DMs. 😘