Image may contain: Underwear, Clothing, Back, Person, People, Human

The Cardiff Uni Ladies’ Hockey Club naked calendar is out now

The calendar aims to raise awareness and money for Breast Cancer Care

Need some Christmas present ideas? Look no further: the Cardiff Ladies' Hockey Club 2018 calendar has been released today.

17 girls have ditched the kit and posed nude for the camera, in a bid to raise money for Breast Cancer Care.

The photos have been snapped at various Cardiff University sporting faculties, including a hockey pitch and the gym.

Image may contain: Train Station, Terminal, Subway, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Vehicle, Transportation, Train, Bench, Furniture, Chair, Person, People, Human

Lauren Arnott, fellow hockey player and student behind the calendar, told The Tab Cardiff: "The girls at Cardiff Uni Ladies Hockey Club are always looking to raise more money and be even more adventurous with their fundraising. We therefore decided this year to produce a naked calendar!

We chose Breast Cancer Care because we value the importance of their work supporting anyone diagnosed with breast cancer. We also aim to increase awareness of early detection with a self-examination guide featuring at the back of the calendar."

Image may contain: Woman, Person, Human, Girl, Female, Blonde, Shoe, Footwear, Clothing

The calendar has gone on sale today and can be purchased from the Cardiff Student Union website for £7. This money will be going direct to Breast Cancer Care.

Lauren adds: "A special thanks to our photographer Morgan Cutlin who took so many brilliant photos and put up with an excessive amount of nudity in the process!"

Image may contain: Team, Person, People, Human

The team's fundraising goal is £350, so do your bit and order your calendar today.