A giant inflatable arena will be coming to Cardiff this Halloween

Yes, you will have to dress up

Wacky World will be bringing their inflatable activity arena to Cardiff on the 1st of November, celebrating the Halloween season with spooky- themed inflatables and fancy dress.

Wacky World's evening session, running 8-10pm, will be for adults only, the inflatable fun including a giant ball pool, helter skelter, bouncy castle and assault course.

As well as the huge variety of inflatables on offer, there will be a fancy dress competition held throughout the evening, with a cash prize available for the best dressed.

Haydn Price from the Wacky World team told The Tab: "Wacky World is the UK's biggest indoor inflatable activity arena event. We aim to bring a unique entertainment experience never seen before all under one roof."

"Our unique inflatable games, high energy activities and entertaining shows bring fun and happiness to thousands of children and adults every week."

The huge obstacle course will be arriving at it's final tour stop, Cardiff's Vale Sports Arena, after visiting cities including Glasgow, Bristol and Swansea.

Tickets cost £20 plus a booking fee, and can be purchased here.