The Tab Cardiff are recruiting for new writers this semester

You know you want to

The Tab Cardiff are looking for talented new writers to join our growing team. Out of 52 teams in the UK, and 130 in the world, Cardiff are constantly one of the best performing, getting over on average 300,000 views every month on our page alone, a figure figure only continues to grow.

Here at Cardiff we pride ourselves on breaking big news stories that students care about. We often break exclusives and our stories have been picked up by the likes of ITV, SWNS, The Sun, The Mirror, Metro, BBC Radio and more.

We’re not all about the news though: we do fun experience features too and our writers have opportunities to go out to events and report about them. You’ll not only have to opportunity to write for The Tab Cardiff, but for The Tab’s national and global pages, and also for Babe, the fastest growing women’s site on the internet.

The Tab is a global news network comprised of professional and student journalists, reaching an audience of 8 million readers every month. We have teams at all major university cities in the UK, with a main HQ in London, 77 teams all over the US, including all the Ivy League Universities with a HQ in New York, and we also have 1 team in Canada.

You’ll regularly have the opportunity to apply for internships at The Tab’s London offices, different media companies and news agencies such as the SWNS, The Sun and The Sunday Times and more. Here at The Tab we invest in our writers and help you build skills and gain opportunities that will be invaluable when you graduate. Previous writers have gone on to work at a number of large media names such as The Times, Vice, Buzzfeed, Vogue and also at The Tab’s London and New York offices.

If you haven’t already, give our Facebook page a like to be kept updated on all our newest stories, and click here to sign up and start writing for us, no experience necessary, we’ll teach you everything you need to know about writing an article. From the ins and outs of media law to contacting the police for statements, you’ll know all about it soon enough.

If you have any questions about writing for us then drop Mared Parry an email at [email protected]