You will be able to pet puppies in the SU this month

Revision breaks just got a whole lot cuter

Hide Images

Cardiff students can soothe revision stress by spending quality time with some furry friends on January 17th, courtesy of a puppy petting day at the Students’ Union running from 12-4pm.

The event is hosted by student property website University Cribs, who promise the cutest and cuddliest puppies they can find.

Awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Responding to the news, third year English student Leah branded it “the best news I’ve heard in my entire life,” adding “puppies mean so much to me.”

Animal-based revision breaks have proved popular in the past, with Revision Aid running popular petting zoos outside the ASSL, most recently last May.

Please do not say you’d rather be in the library

On their Facebook event, University Cribs say: “Are you stressed out from long, boring sessions in the library? We definitely have the solution.

“Come to Cardiff SU and get your paws on the cutest and cuddliest puppies we could find. It’s been scientifically proven that even the most brief encounter with these adorable doggies can reduce your stress levels.

“Don’t pass up the chance to pet some pups, head on over and meet your new furry friends on January 17th.”

To find out more about University Cribs, click here