Cardiff nightlife: What’s happening this week

You know you want to

We all know the Diff offers plenty of epic nights out to its residents. However, sometimes the regular events switch it up to make them even more great, or there are new events completely.

Here’s what’s happening in Cardiff this week.

Monday 21st November

Sciences Bar Crawl

Deemed the biggest social event in Cardiff of the year, the Sciences Bar Crawl is back. Grab your coloured T-Shirt from a rep or the SU website and stagger your way to Pryzm.

With stops including Kokos, Vulcan, Tiger Tiger, Lloyd’s, and Live Lounge, your night is sure to be a messy one.

Tickets, including a t-shirt for your course, are £8.

Tuesday 22nd November

Revs

SYNC are bringing you “Essex to Cardiff.” The event is hosted by James Locke from TOWIE, and SEBADEE, who is an infamous Sugarhouse Resident!

The Revs for Bevs night is promised to be as good as ever, with Advance tickets selling out quick.

Advance tickets are £4 and VIP are £5.50.

Buffalo

One Eye Open are hosting your favourite 90’s Rave, but this time, it’s Disco Edit. The night promises disco, house and techo music to fill you with nostalgia.

Because the theme is disco, the event would love you see you dressed up. The theme? Glitter. And the best dressed gets free entry for four people at the next event.

Tickets are only £1!

Wednesday 23rd November

Tiger Tiger

The regular Wednesday night out has upped its gamed by hosting a 90s vs. 00s party! With Will Smit versing Eminem, the tunes are sure to send you back to your childhood.

Shotgun Rules are offering free VIP and if you e-mail early you can also hire out a karaoke booth.

Tickets are £4 and you get a complimentary vodka mixer.

Thursday 24th November

Walkabout

TNT’s event hosts “I’m a Student: Get Me Out of Here!” The event claims to bring the Outback to the Australian themed club and offers you live Bushtucker Trials.

As well as this they have their regular photo booth, live Tweet in screens and cheap drinks.

Advanced tickets are £4.

Friday 25th November

Y Plas

The SU clubroom is set your make your Friday night special, with Give it a Go hosting a Take Me Out like game show in Y Plas.

You can either take part or just watch and enjoy some drinks as they will be opening the bar. The event runs from 6pm until 9pm.

Tickets to be an audience member are just £2, and if you want to be one of 30 of the male contestants or one of 30 female contestants then you can pay £5.

Clwb Ifor Bach

Welsh Club is hosting two events this Friday!

The first is Zerox, which asks you to “screw genres, pull shapes.” The event offers disco, soul, pop and funk – basically all genres that will get you dancing. Advance tickets are £3 but if you get there before 11.30 you get in for free.

The second is Submerge. It presents COMMODO, who is making his first ever Cardiff debut, as well as other special guests and Submerge Residents. Early bird tickets have sold out so the event is set to look big. Advance tickets are £8.

Saturday 26th November

Sully’s Yard

Sully’s Yard is a pop up venue only available until Christmas. This Saturday they are hosting “Save Our Culture” which is a fight to save the culture, in light of recent news of some fan-favourite clubs being shut down.

The event has support from Mi Casa, Shangri-La, Deep Inside, Helium and Society, and are set to play sets. It is a silent disco in Cardiff’s city centre.

Tickets are currently on sale for £5.